Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Mixed media

This project was very hard because it was a concept that I had to learn as I went. I wasn't here when we went over it but I started to get the concept of adding different things to make my object have the texture appeal and the contrast that I wanted. I think that this project has changed since the original, it started of as just a dragon and then I added the news paper to make it kind of like a Chinese dragon. Also the newspaper contrasted with the dragon to make it pop. I think that this medium/ technique was very hard considering that I have never done this before. I think the strengths of this is that the dragon pops, the weakness is that the dragon looks kinda childish. Overall I think this was a fun project but very hard to make it look not as childish, I would love to do more of this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment