Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This project was very exiting we had about 5 stages to this project what we did first was draw 2 pictures from our pictures from the internet and then picked the best picture then, found the best angle. I choose the tail just to be different and i thought it was hard. The hardest part was drawing the dots for the texture, the dots didnt turn out round so my craftsmenship needs work. I think that the overall idea is what brought this print togeather after we carved it we made five of them. I just like how it is an original idea and how well the chamealon stands out from the back ground.